Independent professionals turn to IPSE to recommend providers they can trust; IPSE Corporates are the first on the list.
Being an IPSE Corporate demonstrates your commitment to creating a better working landscape for consultants, contractors, interims and freelancers by offering unparalleled service and specialist knowledge to this critical sector of the UK flexible economy.
Visit our Supplier Directory where you will find the full list of Endorsed Accountants and Corporates.
Engagement with your existing clients
- You receive frequent updates on what’s new in the freelance sector and why it’s important
- You’ll have access to resources that make your clients’ working lives easier
- You’ll be the first to know about upcoming events that help your clients such as National Freelancers Day
- We’ll be your voice in Government, helping to shape the future of self-employment through public policy engagement and insightful research
Broadening your client base
- Advertise your services on our directory of trusted suppliers
- You’ll get a page of advertising in IPSE Magazine, the leading freelance trade publication reaching over 44,000 people
- We’ll help support your own events through our social media channels, events calendar and attendance by IPSE. You’ll also have the opportunity to get involved with IPSE’s own events, strengthening your position as a key stakeholder in the freelance sector
List of Benefits:
- IPSE Affiliate Membership status
- Use of IPSE Corporate logo on your website and promotional material
- 1 x Full Page Advert in IPSE Magazine
- Business profile on the prestigious public directory on the IPSE Website
- Discounts on IPSE Plus membership for your clients
- Fortnightly newsletter with information for you and your clients
- Monthly updates on what IPSE is doing, including research projects, results and policy initiatives and focus
- Involvement with IPSE Events
- Involvement with IPSE Competitions
- Involvement with IPSE Research
- Involvement with IPSE Policy
- Invitation to the IPSE NFD Champagne Reception
Who can be an IPSE Corporate?
Any business that focuses on the needs of the self-employed can become an IPSE Corporate: agents, procurement companies, training providers, accountants*, or any other business offering expert support to independent professionals.
*For an accounting firm to be an IPSE Corporate they must complete and maintain IPSE Endorsed Accountancy training. Find out more about IPSE Endorsed here
- Completed application form and agreement
- Must have been trading for at least 12 months and have filed your first year’s accounts with Companies House
- Must provide at least three references which we can contact
How to apply
Contact us via the form below, and a member of the team will guide you through the application, alternatively call the following number +44 (0)20 8897 9970.